Mobile is about providing a service to customers when and where they need it. It’s not just a mobile app or a responsive site; it’s both. Having a comprehensive mobile presence relevant to how your customers are engaging with you is both necessary and expected.
In this session you'll learn:
- Mobile App’s are a key component in an organization’s digital strategy
- They create value that lends to a high-level of ‘stickiness’
- Mobile App’s are no longer a ‘nice to have’, but a ‘must have’ to meet basic Customer expectations.
- The Mobile App Experience is distinctly different than Web.
- Device access is key example (e.g. camera, fingerprint/face ID, etc.)
- Progressive Web Apps; what you need to know.
- The Enhanced Value of a Mobile Customer
- Their expectations are different than a web-based customer; by delivering to their expectations you’ll see increased loyalty and retention.
Presenter: Lee Anderson
Title: Mobile Program Manager
Company: Insite Software
Presenter: Josh Schoonmaker
Title: Director of Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Company: Consolidated Supply